June 3rd 2024

 June 3, 2024; that's the day, the day I should mark on the calendar, circle in red, get ready to celebrate. That's the day my weight loss journey is projected to end. That's over a year away, but it is feasible, at least in the digital world of optimal following of the calorie counting plan on LoseIt. Moreover, that's not the end, it is only the end of a segment, in fact it is a beginning. It is the beginning of the maintenance phase. I don't want to have to lose all this weight again. I need to change my lifestyle. I need to get back to exercising. I am moving forward. Baby steps are helping. I've been doing well moving more in terms of getting 10,000 steps a day. I need to work on my diet, that's the next step. I've been consistently tracking since Jan 8! That's already nearly a whole month! Perhaps it is a habit now? We'll see about that. I haven't been sticking to my budget, just tracking. I think it helps some. 

Actually, I think that's an important first step, tracking without judgement, learning to look at the numbers without feeling guilt or anxiety. At least, that's what worked for me in the past. It seems to be working now. I'm cautiously optimistic that this will work out. Check back on June 3, 2024, see how it ends up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The secrets inside

The everyday triumph (revised)

Victory